At Sprii, we do our best to make the settlement as transparent as possible. Read below about the content of our invoice.
Invoice from Sprii is sent out on the first day of the month.
The invoice includes a fixed cost (subscription) and an overview of transaction costs. The subscription is paid one month in advance, while transaction costs are collected for the month that has passed since the last invoice.
Transactions in detail
- The price of transactions is shown in the price list on www.sprii.io
- Transaction costs are calculated per day .
- Checkout in a PRO feature, the invoice line is called "Checkout Fee" followed by the date and the Sprii account to which the transaction cost relates. The amount corresponds to a percentage of the reservation value of that day
- Reservation fee is a BASIC feature, the line is called "Reservation Fee" followed by the date and the Sprii account to which the transaction cost relates. The amount corresponds to a fixed cost per referred customer as a result of each promotion. So not per booking, but per unique customer.
- For LIGHT subscribers, the line is called "Reservation Fee" followed by the date and the Sprii account to which the transaction cost relates. The amount corresponds to a fixed cost per reservation as a result of each campaign .
- A single campaign may have transaction costs spread over several days, as it depends on the time of the customer's reservation.
- If a customer regrets a reservation, the transaction cost will be credited on the withdrawal date within 14 days after the reservation. After this period the changes will not be registered.
Multiple transaction variants
As a PRO and BASIC subscriber, you can use both PRO and BASIC functions. If checkout is used the transaction is PRO. If links to products are used, the transaction is BASIC.
You may then see both "Checkout Fee" and "Reservation Fee" on your invoice.